8.11.2009

Robert Christian Malmberg introduces his Brooklyn based Collodion Studio to the "blogosphere"


After many requests to be updated on my studio projects, gallery shows and personal work through the blog medium, I have finally joined forces w/ the blog world! Robert Christian Malmberg/Collodion Studio, LLC is now on the "b-train" (blog train) in order to bring you up to date posts, including but not limited to: current Collodion Projects, gallery shows, Holga adventures, Polaroids, mixed media work, links to rad and inspirational sites, strange and unsual ideas, and much much more!

My hopes are for you to enjoy a "glimpse" into my ethereal world of antique portraiture and bizarre interactions w/ the world around me as an ongoing visual essay...

Thanks for taking a moment to check in on the daydream.

RCM

1 comment:

  1. Now that I'm back state side I have to make a trip back to NYC, I'm back in Coeur D' Alene ID for the winter. I'm super stoked you hit me up, have you heard anything from cody or justin lately?

    ReplyDelete